Telephone Etiquette and Customer Service Skills $95.00 for the Online Course
Your Course URL and login details will be emailed you upon payment via PayPal
Next Course Begins March 18th, 2024
Telephone Etiquette and Customer Service Skills Course Description
This telephone etiquette training course teaches students the importance of telephone etiquette and the role it plays in creating a favorable impression on customers. Students learn the most basic, but most important time tested techniques in handling phone calls. Students also learn how to manage a call from beginning to end, including how to professionally greet the customer, how to build rapport, express empathy when needed and how to show appreciation and professionally end the call. Taking messages and using voicemail is also explored.
Students will also gain some important soft skills required in business such as active listening, communication skills and how to deal with difficult and angry customers.
This course is geared towards the Customer Service Representative and includes 6 weekly lessons that focuses on the most important and fundamental telephone and customer service skills for every customer service representative.
This Telephone Etiquette and Customer Service Skills online course includes 6 weekly lessons and focuses on the most important skills for the Customer Service Representative. Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Manage the call from beginning to end including professionally greeting the caller, building rapport during the call, expressing empathy when needed, showing appreciation to the customer for calling and ending the call in a professional manner.
- Master Basic Telephone Skills including how to answer the telephone professionally and enthusiastically, how to transfer calls effectively without annoying customers and how to appropriately use the customer’s name during the call. Students will also learn the best way to place a customer on hold, transfer the caller to another person, deal with multiple callers and how to end the call in a positive manner.
- Understand the importance of attitude
- How to take messages professionally and accurately use Voice Mail
- Gain effective listening skills
- Gain communication skills
- Learn techniques on how to deal with angry or difficult customers
This office skills course is hosted in the Office Skills Collaborative Online Classroom. Concepts are reinforced through-out the module and worksheets are available for students to practice their skills. Students learn at their own pace and when it is convenient for them with our Anytime, Anywhere policy. Students have up to six months to complete the course.
For questions about the Telephone Etiquette and Customer Service Training course contact email@example.com