In this phone skills training e-learning course, students learn the most basic, but most important time tested techniques in handling phone calls.
Professional Telephone Etiquette
$49.99 for the E-Learning Module
New courses begin March 17th, 2024
Your Login and Password will be emailed to you upon registration
This Professional Telephone Etiquette e-learning course teaches students the importance of telephone etiquette and the role it plays in creating a favorable impression on customers. In this phone skills training e-learning course, students learn the most basic, but most important time tested techniques in handling phone calls. Students also learn how to manage a call from beginning to end, including how to professionally greet the customer, how to build rapport, express empathy when needed and how to show appreciation and professionally end the call. Taking messages and using voicemail is also explored as well as techniques on how to deal with angry or difficult customers
The Professional Telephone Etiquette course is geared towards the Customer Service Representative and includes 6 lessons that focuses on the most important and fundamental telephone skills for every customer service representative.
This course includes 6 weekly lessons and focuses on the most important skills for the Customer Service Representative. Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Manage the call from beginning to end including professionally greeting the caller, building rapport during the call, expressing empathy when needed, showing appreciation to the customer for calling and ending the call in a professional manner.
- Master Basic Telephone Skills including how to answer the telephone professionally and enthusiastically, how to transfer calls effectively without annoying customers, how to appropriately use the customer’s name during the call and how to take messages professionally and accurately. Students will also learn the best way to place a customer on hold, transfer the caller to another person, deal with multiple callers and how to end the call in a positive manner.
- Understand the importance of attitude and ways that you can improve your attitude
- How to take messages professionally and accurately and use Voice Mail
- Learn techniques on how to deal with angry or difficult customers
This course is hosted in the Phone Skills Collaborative Online Classroom. Concepts are reinforced through-out the module and worksheets are available for students to practice their skills. Students learn at their own pace and when it is convenient for them with our Anytime, Anywhere policy. Students have up to six months to complete the course and a certificate of completion can be automatically generated upon successful completion of the course and requirements. For questions about these courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .