This week I’m beginning a whole new course using Word 2016, Creating Business Documents with Word. This course will be available in the Office Skills Collaborative Classroom right away as an Open Entry/Open Exit course.
My courses are not just video tutorials, they are real courses. You’ll get the benefit of learning online while being in a classroom environment with an instructor, other students, discussion forums, lectures, presentations , video demonstrations and quizzes.
All courses include hands-on skill builder exercises and assignments you can upload to receive feedback from your instructor. Learn at your own pace and when it is convenient for you with our Anytime, Anywhere policy.
The syllabus is posted on the course main page outlining what will be covered in the course and how to sign up. Some of the highlights include:
- Creating and editing business documents including letters, memos, reports and flyers
- Saving your work in different formats
- Creating and properly format business letters
- Creating and edit memos including copying text from other files
- Working with Print and Print Preview
- Creating and modify tables by creating flyers
- Creating business reports by setting up margins, tab stops, indents, bulleted lists and styles
Join us! You might have some fun learning and gaining valuable office skills for your business, personal or professional life. View our current list of courses at https://officeskills.org/office-skills_classes.html .
All e-courses are still currently only $49.00.
Help me help you learn! Stay in Touch with me via Facebook. Twitter or Google +.
Tags: creating business documents with Microsoft Word, office 365 courses, office skills classes, office skills courses, word 2016 courses