Officeskills.org currently welcomes guest posts from industry related experts that write high quality, up-to-date educational content about the office, office skills and other business related subjects that will be useful to our readers. Our audience includes a wide variety of individuals, students, educators and businesses looking for resources and training in Office Skills, Phone Skills Training, Customer Service Skills, Virtual Assistance and general business subjects.
Posts should fit into one of our categories which includes Office Skills, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Virtual Assistance and Job Search Skills. More broader categories include Business and Careers as long as the articles are related to the Office or Office Administration cluster of careers. We no longer accept sponsored posts on officeskills.org.
We post a maximum of two times a week so due to the volume of articles we receive, not all articles are accepted.
Free Guest Posts
Officeskills.org accepts guest posts that follow the guidelines below: Note: We do not accept guest posts that link to Essay Mills or Essay Service or to products and services for sale.
- Free posts cannot link to products and services for sale as this is considered advertising.
- Article must be at least 600-800 words of educational content that will be useful to our readers and that will fit into one of the categories listed below. 300 words are OK if using an infographic.
- Posts should fit into one of our categories which includes Office Skills, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Virtual Assistance and Job Search Skills. More broader categories include Business and Careers as long as the articles are related to the Office or Office Administration cluster of careers.
- Article can include a short bio with 1 to 2 links to your personal website or social media sites (No embedded affiliate links)
- Aim for no more than 3 outgoing links per 600 words of content
- Link to at least one related article from the office skills blog
- Images are not required but may be added by officeskills.org if appropriate.
- Affiliate links embedded in the content is not allowed
- Due to the volume of articles we receive, not all articles are accepted.
- We reserve the right to edit your posts if any grammar, spelling, or formatting corrections are needed.
Email your article to email@example.com, with subject “Guest Post” and include your complete article along with your name, author bio and any social profile links you want to include. Any other questions are welcome at this time.
We will do a review of your submitted article and will reply to you about your post status as soon as possible. Once your article is approved, it may take 2 to 3 weeks to get published depending upon how many articles are in the queue. Please note: Not all articles are accepted for publication.
Examples of Acceptable Guest Posts
Essential Soft Skills for Office Administrators
How to set Boundaries in the Office without Being Rude
How to Prepare for a Job Interview
How to Submit a Sponsored Post on Officeskills.org
Sponsored posts are no longer accepted on officeskills.org. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about advertising opportunities on officeskills.org.