In this tutorial you will use the Find and Replace feature in Word 2010. Find and Replace is a common technique used in Word to locate or replace a particular word or phrase in a document.
Clicking the Find button on the Home Tab > Editing Group displays the Navigation task pane with the Search tab.
Clicking the Replace button on the Home Tab > Editing group displays the Replace page of the Find and Replace Dialog Box.
1. Click the Home Tab > Editing Group
2. Click the Replace button
3. In the Find What Box, type the text you want to replace. (Type in the word Public)
4. In the Replace with box, type the text you want to substitute. (Type in the word Community).
5. Click Replace, Replace All or Find Next to locate the next occurrence of the word.
Word can search your document using the Find feature, and it allows you to change words or phrases using Replace.
1. Click the Home Tab > Editing Group and then Click Find
2. The Navigation Task Pane appears on the left side
3.In the Navigation Pane, type the Word “Public”.
4. Word highlights all occurrences of the word in the document and displays the results in the navigation pane.
Register online with the Office Collaborative Online Classroom and get access to your course URL right away