In this tutorial you'll preview a document and make some minor adjustments to improve its presentation. You'll learn about some of the print options available and print a document.
1. Click the File Tab to display the backstage view
2. Click on Print. The print page is displayed and you'll see a preview of your document on the right
1. The zoom button in the lower right side of the preview pane allows you to display multiple pages.
2. You can switch pages to the next or previous pages
1. Click the File Tab then Click on Print. The print page is displayed and you'll see a preview of your document on the right
2. Click the Print Button. (This will print on your default printer using the default settings.)
You can change the following print settings:
1. Click the File Tab then Click on Print. The print page is displayed and a preview of your document on the right
2. Click the Printer List arrow to select the printer you want to use if you have more than one printer on your network
3. Click Printer Properties to change print options
4. Choose number of pages to print (whole document or specific pages)
5. Select what you want to print
6. Change Page Setup pages
You can access the Page Setup dialog box directly from Print Preview. You can make any necessary adjustments, such as changing the Margins, Orientation and size, to your document from the Page Setup Dialog.
1. Click the Page Setup icon located in the Print Preview Screen to access Page Setup. The Page Setup dialog box will appear
When you click on the Paper Tab you can:
Register online with the Office Collaborative Online Classroom and get access to your course URL right away