You can create a new word document from the New page of the Backstage view. The following are the available Template Gallery Choices:
1. Word creates a new blank document temporarily called Document 1 or 2 depending on how many pages you have open. You will see a blinking cursor called the insertion point.
2. You are now ready to start typing. Type the words “My first file”. Now let’s save the file.
You can save a document for the first time in one of the following ways:
1. Click the Save or Save As button on the Quick Access Toolbar.
2. Click the File tab and navigate to the location where you want to save the document
3. Type in the File Name
4. Click the Save button
1. Click the File Tab, then click New and choose your template.
2. Under the Office.com templates, click the Flyers Folder then click the Event Flyers Folder
3. Click on the Fall Event Flyer with Leaves. You will get a preview on the right side pane
4. Click download button. The flyer will open up in Word
Close the document by clicking the File tab. Choose Close from the menu. Word may prompt you to save your file. Choose “NO” as you do not need to save this file.
Register online with the Office Collaborative Online Classroom and get access to your course URL right away