As your virtual office professional, we provide administrative and technical support services to increase your productivity and allow you more time to spend building your business.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant is an independent contractor who provides services to individuals and small and medium sized businesses via the internet.
Hiring a virtual assistant for your office needs is a great solution as you only pay for the hours your virtual assistant works and you have the piece of mind of knowing that your office tasks will be in good hands.
Virtual assistants have skills and knowledge in many different areas so you can increase your business efficiency by off-loading certain tasks that you find difficult to do or that you and your staff don’t possess.
Officeskills.org offers many years of experience and a variety of virtual assistant services for all types of small and medium sized businesses seeking assistance with a variety of tasks.
Officeskills.org offers affordable Virtual Assistant Services in the following areas:
- Spreadsheet Design and Modifications: We can assist with you your data entry projects using online software or desktop programs. We utilize MS Office Excel 2013, MS Office 2010, OpenOffice, LibreOffice or Google Docs depending on your needs.
- Word Processing and Document Creation: We can create newsletters, press releases, flyers, brochures, letterhead, resumes, cover letters and more using MS Office Word 2013, OpenOffice, LibreOffice or Google Docs depending on your needs. . We can take your electronic versions or even hard copy handwritten documents and type them into a professionally formatted Word document.
- Mail Merge: We can merge your Contacts Database with your letters, labels, envelopes, and more. We can create your contact database for you or use your existing Excel or Access database.
- PowerPoint Presentations.We can take your raw data and turn it into a clear PowerPoint presentation. We can place the results of internet research into a simple PowerPoint presentation. We can use your existing pre-made business templates or design and create a new PowerPoint template for you.
- Internet Research: We can perform internet research on any data such as a competing company, industry trends, etc. Results and reports can be prepared as a PowerPoint presentation or Word document.
- Database Design: We can create databases from Scratch or modify and maintain your existing database. We utilize MS Office Access 2013 or MS Office Access 2010 for your database needs.
- Data Entry and Updates: We can modify and maintain your existing Access databases and enter your data into the database for you.
We offer web design services including Wordpress installation and setup and small websites for startups, non-profits and small businesses.
We are happy to teach you how to do the work yourself by taking one of our affordable online classes or by utilizing any of our free resources.
If you are looking for a service that is not listed, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I may be able to help.
Please contact email@example.com or fill out the Work Request Service Form for a quote.