Scanning, Printing and Layers
Students will have mastered the material in this project when they can:
- Scan an image into Photoshop CS3
- Check the scan quality and resolution
- Crop the image to final size and orientation
- Adjust the brightness, contrast and tonal range of the image
- Sharpen the overall focus of the image
- Use layers to create a logo or collage for your PowerPoint presentation
Lecture/Lab:Scan for Print and Web- Scan an object into photoshop and we will correct it. Learn to crop, straighten and adjust the image for both print and web.
Layers - Learn how to create new layers and organize artwork in layers. View and hide layers, apply blending modes, text and layer effects. Flatten the file and save for web and print.
- Do the Basic Photo Correction Tutorial from Adobe Press
- Create a Logo for your PowerPoint Presentation using Layers
- Reading - Read AC4 - AC7 and AC50-AC53