Price: 24.25 Per Participant or
$112.50 (all 6 Modules)
Get a 10% discount with promo code OFFICESKILLS10
The Handling Complaints module focuses on helping CSRs deal with complaining customers. The lessons in this module include information regarding how to:
- Avoid the common CSR responses that often make the customer MORE angry and frustrated.
- Not be afraid of difficult customer emotions.
- Express empathy for the customer.
- Avoid taking the customer's frustration personally.
- Use the "reflect and paraphrase" technique to let the customer know you are REALLY listening and working to help them.
- Ask better questions to understand what the customer really wants and needs to be fully satisfied.
- Know when (and how) to apologize.
This module is divided into 5 daily lessons. The structure of this course helps you avoid many of the most common training errors for telephone customer service representatives.
Each lesson is 15-25 minutes in length and presents many "how to" examples of each skill. The pace is fast enough to keep the learner engaged, and the content is practical, so at the end of each daily lesson new practices have been introduced that can be applied on the job immediately.
The daily lessons also reinforce skills introduced during previous lessons, so by the time an individual has completed the entire module, he or she has had repeated exposure to the most critical skills, many examples of the skills in action, and many opportunities to apply these skills on the job.
Train today - see results tomorrow! Here are your options
Ready to Order. Please note: All orders for the Phone Skills Trainer modules must be placed on the Frontline Learning website. When you place your order on the.Frontline Learning website, you can receive the 10% discount by using the promo code: OFFICESKILLS10.
- All Phone Skills Trainer Courses
- Essential Telephone Etiquette
- Positive and Productive Language
- Energy and Stamina
- Service Oriented Attitude
- Handling Complaints
- Solving Problems