Short 6 Week Courses offered by ed2go
Affordable, Accessible and Convenient Online Learning
Are you looking to improve your job skills or to learn new skills? Officeskills.org has partnered with ed2go to bring our visitors the best online courses available. Take any course from the comfort of your home or office, when it's most convenient for you!
ed2go is the industry leader in affordable online learning for adults.
Whether you're looking for professional development or personal enrichment, ed2go's six-week online courses are the perfect way to learn a new skill or enhance your existing ones. New sessions start every month, so you can sign up anytime.
Benefits of Instructor-Led Courses:
- Two lessons are released each week, so you never feel overwhelmed with your workload
- Access an expert instructor to reinforce your learning and get feedback
- Learn from your peers and engage in weekly discussion forum
Microsoft Office Online Classes from ed2go
Learn how to use the latest software version of Microsoft Office in these instructor led online courses from ed2go. Courses also available in Microsoft Office 2013 and 2010.
Click the course titles to view the Syllabus or to register.
- Introduction to Windows 10 - Welcome to Windows 10, the completely new operating system from Microsoft, which offers a more robust, more powerful, and completely unique computing experience. In this course, you'll gain the foundation you need to get started right away using Windows 10.
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016 - One of the most basic skills needed in any job is writing reports and letters using Microsoft Word 2016 (now available through Office 365). In this course, you'll gain the foundational skills you need to make the most of this powerful program.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word 2016 - Go beyond the basics of word processing and master the more advanced features of Microsoft Word 2016 (now available through Office 365). In this course, you'll learn how to automate Word 2016 using shortcuts to help you write more while typing less. From signs, newsletters, and greeting cards to long documents, you'll learn how to create whatever you need—quickly and with professional-looking results.
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Take your PowerPoint presentations from ordinary to extraordinary! In these lessons, you'll learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (now available through Office 365) to create professional-quality slide presentations that grab and hold your audience's attention from start to finish.
- Microsoft Office 2016 Value Suite - Save money by enrolling in the Value Suite. Each course within the Value Suite will introduce you to the features and functionality of Microsoft’s latest software.
- Introduction to Microsoft Access 2016 - Take control of your data! In this course, you'll learn how to harness the power of Microsoft Access 2016 to organize, store, edit, manage, and report on hundreds of thousands of records.
- Intermediate Microsoft Access 2016- Do you want to take your Microsoft Access skills to the next level? In this course, you'll master more advanced techniques for this powerful database program and build an entire database project from scratch.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016 - Do you work with numbers? Then you need to master Microsoft Excel 2016 (now available through Office 365)—and this is the place to do it. Even "non-techie" beginners will find it easy to learn Excel in this fun, step-by-step online course.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2016 - Take your Excel skills to the next level! Master charting, PivotTables, Slicers, Sparklines, and other advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2016, and discover how this powerful MS Office program can boost your productivity.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 - Wouldn't it be great to learn how to effectively use all the advanced Excel features? In this practical and information-packed course, you'll see how to maximize this program's functions and capabilities.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Series - Take all 3 Excel courses at a discount. Each course within the Excel Series will build upon the last, giving you expert knowledge in navigating and using the software.