Integrating Office Applications & Creating Web pages
In this lesson, students will create a website from existing MS Office programs. They will start by opening an existing Word document and create a two-column, one-row, borderless table. We will then insert three hyperlinks, embed a Bar chart from an existing Excel worksheet, and save that document as an HTML file.
Students will then open an existing PowerPoint presentation, add a hyperlink to the first slide, and save this presentation as a Web page.
Students will have mastered the material in this project when they can:
- Integrate the Office 2007 applications to create a Web site
- Add hyperlinks to a Word document
- Embed an Excel chart into a Word document
- Add a hyperlink to a PowerPoint slide
- Create Web pages from a PowerPoint presentation
- Test a Web site in a browser
Lecture/Demo (You need to be Enrolled in Ecourse to View Demos)
View the Demo Tutorial on Integrating Office 2007 Applications
Practice Exercises from Book:
(Once you get your book, download exercise files here.)
- In the Lab 1 - Creating a Web Page in Word with an Embedded Excel Chart - Page INT 42
- In the Lab 3 - GreenAndTrails Association Information Web Site Incorporating PowerPoint Web Pages - INT 45.